Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Ren only groaned and spat in what little defiance she had left. Her mouth was dry though, her spit was mostly sound. Her stomach growled and she curled up. As a digimon, she had to eat in order to maintain her strength, eat often. She couldnt even remember the last time she saw food, and it weakened her considerably. That coupled with what Hunter had done to her left her completely limp and helpless, even if she wasnt tied up.

---------

Angy whimpered and tried hopelessly to pull away. "Alex...Alex please..." She begged, tears filling her eyes. "Please dont do this....Please spare me, I beg you, please, please spare me." She was shaking and weeping now. In reality it was not the pleasure that drove her away, on the contrary she did actually enjoy it, even if she would not admit it. It was the thought of being a slave, of never being able to do what she wanted ever again, living a life of lust and pain under Mike's harsh mastership. She didnt want to be Mike's slave, she didnt want to be trapped here forever. She just wanted to be left alone.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 08-28-2009, 05:24 AM