Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Silvia moaned softly as he played with her nipples, now hard peeks of pink flesh, pulsing with electrical pleasure with each stroke. She found her lips soon locked in another kiss as her hand was guided down to Casey's cock. She obediently began to stroke it as gently as she could. Even she knew that that part of the male anatomy was not to be handled roughly. She moved her hand up and down his length slowly as he kissed her, her tongue, shy at first, now falling into the dance within their mouths. She then felt his hand slide from her tail down to her pussy. She shuddered with excitement, that was where she had received most of her pleasure last night and couldnt wait for him to start anew on her. Their lips finally parted just in time for her to release a husky moan, closing her eyes, still stroking his length. When the question was posed to her she simply looked up at Casey and said "You are my Jinkari, I will do as you will." However, even though she had said this before, this time it was not with the same disdain and disgust or sheer duty she had said it before. She now felt a personal duty to Casey, as he pleasure her it was only right for her to pleasure him.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Maero - 08-28-2009, 12:06 AM