Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"You sluts just can't keep your hands off each other, can you?" Alex smiled, walking over. "I didn't even have to order you two to play with another," he smiled. "Now then, where were we? Sakura, I have a special job for you, in a bit, but for now, lay on the other side of the bed and rest," he ordered. He then looked at Hinata and licked his lips. "What to do with you, my sexy little slut?" he asked, walking to the bed and pinning her to the bed, and gently kissed her lips. "What to do, what to do?" he wondered, before sitting up and moving his large cock in front of Hinata's face. "Use those tits of yours to please my cock, while you suck, kiss, and lick on the head of my cock!" he ordered.

---------

"Ahhh...yes, Master...Suck on my titties...I love it..." she moaned, and hugged her Master as he kissed her milk filled breasts. "I love you Master, I love what you've done to me," she moaned, before laying another egg and cumming fiercely.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 08-27-2009, 08:43 AM