Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Tired, Master," the girl whimpered in his arms. "But...if you acquire something of me, then so be it..." she added, resting in his arms.

---------

"...You couldn't have done that sooner?" Alex sighed as give clones ran up to Tenten, tying her hands and legs together, while the fifth went to healing her wound. "Search her! Put a seal on her, and put her in a new room!" he ordered the clone, who searched Tenten's body of any scrolls, weapons, or anything else. They also placed a seal on her butt, much like Ino and Sakura had.

"Sauske, may I ask you a question? I remember you saying, Orochimaru wanted to talk to me. Why did he want to?" Alex asked the warrior, still completely naked.

---------

"Much better!" the clones laughed and they continued to molest Ino, squeezing and slapping her body. "Hey, we better stop before we break her in," a clone said. "Guess you're right. See ya, slut," the other smiled, and kissed Ino's nose, before the two went back to the door, standing near it, looking at Ino.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 08-27-2009, 07:33 AM