Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
"I understand that but do realize my the majority my people stopped hunting. Once we learned we can raise the animals and then kill the beasts in mass for prophet. Then we go to a place called a grocery store were food and other house hold items are bought," he explained they way his people hunted. "Now there are hunters still but some do eat what they kill but most hunt for sport," he explained. When his mate said she would share his kill he shook his head, "No I would like to hunt with you and do you cook your kills or just... you know eat it right there?" he asked with a gulp.

When she looked at him he new that look heard the need in her voice. Then he realized if she did say they ate raw meat that it would kill his mood. "Know what don't answer that last question till we are done mating," he said as he kissed her on the lips softly cupped one of her breasts. "Also just relax let your instincts guide you as we make love," he murred as kissed her again on the lips.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Casey the furry one - 08-27-2009, 07:30 AM