Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Hunter took deep breaths, and it pained him to realize, Ren was probably right. "No...No. Shut up! SHUT UP! SHUT UP SHUT UP!" he screamed and suddenly began fingering Ren ass again, though only with two fingers. "I will have her! I will! She will love me, and I will love her!" he screamed as he fingered Ren's ass.

He was obsessed. Grace was so pure, so perfect, so...so....angelic. He had to have her. She was so beautiful, kind, loving...His heartbeat went faster, and the very thought of her. As much as either of them may have admitted it, Hunter was under Grace's thumb. He would do anything for her. If they would ever have a relationship, Hunter would probably be the more dominant, but...Hunter was so focused on Grace, so lust filled with the girl, he may have even been willing to betray his own kingdom for her....

((...I think Hunter has a mental problem))

-------------

Alex held Silvia in one arm, and used the other to place Serenity on his chest. Once Silvia woke up, he would return to fucking Angy, and then have Silvia free her mind, so he could see if any progress was made.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 08-27-2009, 07:25 AM