Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
((Oh right. I forgot))

When Mike looked down, he saw there were tentacles all over her feet. She was standing before him, but the tentacles were still petting her body, and a small one was currently fucking her pussy. "Help..." she begged, crying slightly, the tentacles holding her up. She had felt orgasm after orgasm, and was now very tired.

-----------

Damn it! Sauske, can you get her to stop bleeding? Alex's voice asked from within Sauske's mind. I could try a soul possession jutsu. Maybe you're fast enough to snatch that school away from her. I would prefer, now having Mike fix another of my mistakes the voice said, even though the Uchiha boy probably didn't understand that last part. [i]Any ideas, Mr. Uchiha?[i]

-------------

"OW! SHE BIT ME!" one clone screamed.

"Heh, amateur!" the other laughed, and tried to put a ball gag on the girl. "Come on, hold still land take it!" the clone ordered. As the other puleld his arm away, holding it as it bled slightly.

"Damn bitch!" he growled, and used his other hand to rub Ino's tits. "Can't wait until Master takes away your virginity.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 08-27-2009, 07:15 AM