Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Tenten fell over and continued to bleed on the floor still holding the scroll in her good hand. She was looking dangerously pale, and the amount of blood on the floor was alarming. Sauske soon appeared next to Alex sword drawn as he looked around for a threat. "I...I demand y...y...you let us go." Tenten said weakly, not out of fear but out of the sheer amount of blood she was loosing. She would have patched it with a piece of clothes by now if she could, but dared not take her hand off the scroll for even a second.

-------------

Ino wiggled her ass as she tried to keep it from being touched but could do little tied up. She gasped as she felt it grow and become more sensitive. "Stop touching me! Put me back to normal!" She demanded, snapping at them when ever they came close. She was not above anything anymore, she had to escape, or at least get one god bite in. Even Alex's roar didnt distract her, in fact she used the distraction to try to get a bite on the clone in front of her, aiming for his right arm. IF she got him she would bit as hard as she could.

----------------

(Didnt I leave Rukia in a tentacle room so she wouldnt be lonely? I didnt turn that of did I?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 08-27-2009, 07:01 AM