Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Hunter growled at her and pulled back, taking his fingers out of her and glaring at her. "A shame. In another world, you and I may have been friends, but I will not lose my Grace! Not because of you. She is perfection! You are imperfect. I will break you, and then I will be reunited with my love. I will...Just you wait and see," he growled, pulling his cock out of her and gently petting her breasts, wiping his blood covered fingers on her fur.

--------------------

"I wish there was a way for me to pleasure you, without hurting you. But you're so small," he sighed, and gently kissed her forehead. "Its not your fault though. You're a very good girl, and if we find a way to make you grow bigger in size, then I will take that chance to make love with you, as will Silvia," he said, petting her head with his finger as he laid Silvia down on the bed.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 08-27-2009, 06:59 AM