Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Master Alex! Master Alex, come out it's an emergency!" a clone yelled, knocking on the door rather loudly. Alex let out a very angry growl, and had no choice, but to push the girls off of him with his great strength. "Ladies, I'll be right back," he growled. "Don't worry, I'm not mad at either of you," he said, and before he left, moved his hands over Sakura's chest. Suddenly, like Hinata, her tits began to grow to much greater sizes, going to G, at the very least, as did her ass, doubling in size. Her hair also grew longer, reaching to her waist. "Hinata, help your fellow slut ease into her new body!" Alex ordered as he walked out of the room.

"Sir, Tenten escaped and-" the clone was quickly interrupted as Alex walked over to Tenten and roared, making the whole place shake. "What the hell is going on here!?" As he stood in front of her, completely naked, his cock still erect and covered in Sakura's juices, as was his mouth, with a little bit of Hinata's pussy juice on his face.

"...Think he knows he's naked?" one clone asked.

"I think he's too pissed off to care..."

-------------

"Why should we? You look hell of a lot hotter now! Do her ass now!" one clone ordered. The other nodded, and squeeze Ino's ass, sealing her chakra to a very low point as a tattoo appeared on her ass.

One phrase on each cheek, ALEX'S SLUT on the right, and ALEX'S LOVER on the left. The blond girl's ass also grew a bit in size, and sensitivity. "Much better," he smiled.

"What the hell is going on here!?" a familiar voice screamed as the room shook.

"Oh great, looks like your fellow slut pissed off the Master," a clone sighed. "She's in trouble."

----------------

"Yes, Master," a voice replied as Rukia, obediently walked over to him, not even looking at him yet, thinking she wasn't allowed to. "What...what do you need from me, Master?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 08-27-2009, 06:48 AM