Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
(hmmm...good question. I dunno)

Mike smiled and kissed her lips. "I know. Now stay here and look after these two, make sure they dont try anything stupid or you will all be punished." He then oped another portal and stepped through. On the other side was the room he had left Rukia in. "Rukia, are you still in her my love?" He asked into the darkness before flicking on the lights.

----------

Tenten spat and waved the scroll threateningly. "Im going to give you EXACTLY five minutes to get your master down here! IF you dont then I swear by my life that I will kill us all!" Tenten backed into a corner so she would not be sneaked up on again and waited, counting the seconds in her head.

--------------

Ino screamed and pulled away from the kiss now that the Kunai was no longer at her neck. "What are you doing to me?!" She cried, seeing her enlarged breasts, way to large to move quickly with. "Put them back!" she growled, knowing that there was a reason there was no ninja with G cups, not even her hokage.

-------------

Hinata and Sakura moaned into each other's mouths as they continued their kiss, Sakura slowly lowering herself onto her master. Hinata felt like someone had lit her pussy aflame with pleasure and her breasts throbbed with need. Each nipple was now a rock hard peak, wanting to be touched by more than the air. Sakura was much the same and moaned hugged Hinata so that their breasts mashed together as they were fucked and as they kissed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 08-27-2009, 06:30 AM