Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Silvia cuddled into Alex as he held her and was asleep in seconds, breathing softly into his chest. Serenity was still lying on the bed, wet with the cum from Alex's tentacle. She smiled weakly and shook her head slowly. "My role is whatever role you set for me master. Please dont stop on my account, I could never forgive myself if I became an inconvenience." She was currently to weak to shape shift into a taller form of herself and so she remained small, but that didnt mean that she couldnet be pleasured. Serenity had been locked in that cell for nearly a week and a half, and had then been held basically captive by Angy. She may have never even felt pleasure in her entire life.

---------------

Ren cried out and began to sob despite herself. Her virgin ass was soon bleeding from being overstretched and she wiggled furiously to try to escape. But she would not submit, she would not give up. Her head began to loll and it was clear that if Hunter did not give her a moment to rest, she would pass out again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 08-27-2009, 06:21 AM