Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"Silvia!" Alex screamed as his seed shot into Silvia's womb, possibly, giving her the child she always wanted. The human held her tightly for as long as he could, kissing her skin and licking her white flesh. I love you, Silvia. I love you more than anything else in all the worlds he whispered, as he slowly pulled his dick out of her and held her in his arms. He then slowly looked up and looked at Serenity. The tentacle had already pulled away from her and he said, "I'm sorry, Serenity, I hope you don't feel I ignored you," he said as he petted his lover's body.

---------

"Then you seek to be punished!" Hunter growled as he pushed in a third finger, then a fourth, painfully fingering Ren's asshole. "Submit! Submit! It is hopeless! Your old life is gone, you will serve Master Mike! SUBMIT!" he screamed.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 08-26-2009, 06:52 AM