Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
((Just one question, what world should we go to with extremely girly boys? Here in Naruto, the only person I can think of is....Deidara from the Akatsuki))

Ino cried as she saw Sakura was now in a similar role as her, but that was ended with a loud moan as she came again and laid another egg. "R-really Master? I'm your favorite?" Hinata asked, blushing. "T-thank you. Y-you're my favorite Master," she stated, adorably.

-------------

The Alexs glared at Tenten, and all of them stepped back slowly. "Now, now, Tenten. You don't have to do this? We can heal that wound of yours. We can bring you back to your village. Our Master can't come to you, he's busy right now," one clone said. "Just take it easy..."

-------------

As the first clone wrestled tongues with Ino, the other one grabbed her breasts with his free hand and suddenly her B sized tits began to grow bigger. Skyrocketing pass C, D, E, and F, before finally slowing down at G sized tits. "There, that's much better right?" the clone smiled as he squeeze Ino's new, huge tits as she kissed the other clone.

-------------

Pre cum filled Sakura as Alex began to finger Hinata as he licked her. Already he was feeling the urge to fill Sakura with his seed, like he had filled Hinata. His cock only seemed to grow in size within the pink haired girl, and he pushed his tongue as deep as it could go into Hinata's pussy, pushing in two fingers from each hand as he licked her wet cunt, wanting her to cum on his face.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 08-26-2009, 06:43 AM