Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Inn)

Solia smiled as she opened the window. The breeze was cool and relaxing as it hit her face and she closed her eyes to enjoy it. "Yay, this is great!" Solia exclaimed in a whisper. "I couldn't have asked for a better day to go out and explore." She giggled excitedly but quietly so she wouldn't wake her lover.

She looked back at the wolf laying in the bed and decided to lay down for a while longer. She listened for a minute, but it sounded like Ardeal and Aussa weren't awake yet. Carefully, the young spellcaster snuck back into bed and snuggled up to Faiz, burying her face in his soft fur.

(Aqueorlitus)

Alexander stood up. "I see no reason for us to stay any longer." He looked over to the old lady. "I appreciate your hospitality, but I'm afraid we must go. Keep an eye out for the sun. I'm sure you'll see it again soon."

Shrugging her shoulders, Ariadne arose as well. "I guess I actually agree with Alex."

The old lady smiled. "I'm sorry you have to leave so soon, but it's for the best. But before you go, I have a present for the two young girls." She vanished down a nearby hallway and the sound of a closet opening could be heard. When she returned, she was holding to umbrellas--both of them dark blue in color with a pair of demon wings skillfully crafted from a dark cloth were hanging of the handles. "To keep you dry, of course." She handed one to Ariadne and then offered the other to Mika.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 08-23-2009, 02:42 PM