Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
(Next* world, and I figured as much. I have the same preference and I will gladly play the sub, I always do. Also, go back and read you lazy bastard!)

Ino wiggled and tried to escape but found that it only made her bonds rube her more vigorously, and so she was forced to hold still as the clone groped her breasts B cup breasts. "Shut up!" She growled. "You dont know what you are talking about! Sakura and me are Rivals, not lovers, not even friends!" She didnt want to drag Sakura into this, she was trying to protect both of them.

-----------

"I want to talk to you, the real you! If any of you get any close, even an inch closer, I kill us all and everyone else down here! I wont talk to a clone, I need proof Im talking to the real bastard!" Tenten was not going to move an inch on this. She had to find a way to negotiate, and if the clones actually brought Alex down there, she could always kill herself and take him with her.

------------

Hinata and and Sakura were quick to oblige and soon were licking and kissing away, occasionally frenching each other when they slipped off the sides or with his dick between them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 08-23-2009, 12:26 PM