Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
((Only Crossdresser yaoi. Only extremely girly boys. Also if you do, don't expect me to be nice to them like I am to girls. Chances are I'll treat them rather lowly. Eh. I'm a bastard :P

Also...nest world? Uh also...I don't want to play a sub yaoi. For yaoi, I only play dominate))

"Hey! Where you going?" one of the clones asked, and pulled Ino up so she was face to face with the other clone, who was now groping her tits. "You have, haven't you!? Been wanting to fuck Sakura for a while, haven't you?" he teased.

-----------

The three clones jumped off of the fans, but froze as Tenten pulled out the scroll. "Alright Tenten...We won't move. Now, what do you want?" the leader asked.

----------

"Don't be sad. Let Master make everything better," he smiled, and led the two girls to bed. His clothes disappeared, and he sat on the bed, his cock being semi erect. "On yours knees, both of you. Help your Master's dick grow. Kiss it, lick it, please it..."

-------------

((I forgot, what were Ino and Hinata doing when mike left them?))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 08-23-2009, 12:15 PM