Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Tenten cursed and pulled out another scroll, covering the ground in spike traps. They could blow as much air as they wanted now, unless the floor came loose then those traps were not moving and having them cover the walls, ceiling and floor helped. She then turned and began to run down the other way, looking for a back entrance or a way to get to Ino, hoping the traps would buy her enough time.

--------

Ino blushed hard and cried out in frustration. She began to struggle again, but the course rope between her legs forced her to stop soon after she started. "You bastards! You wont get away with this! All my friends will save me, my village will save me! You cant keep me here!"

----------

Hinata moaned softly and hugged her master's arm, already very sensitive there. Sakura shuffled her feet for a moment before saying, "D-Do you want me to speak master?" Her words came out a little rough, as if she was having a little difficulty pronouncing them. She blushed and looked away, she didnt think talking would be part of her life anymore.

----------

"Wow, that was quick!" Mike said with satisfaction. "How do you feel?" He asked her, stroking her breasts, knowing that soon they would be full of milk. He knew that each egg would only produce more and more pleasure for her, and that she would lay at least six a day. He also knew that each of these eggs stole a bit of her chakra, and would continue to until it was all gone.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 08-23-2009, 11:37 AM