Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Fuck!" one of the clones yelled as he, his fellow guard, and the two guards outside the room were injured. The four clones were all quickly killed. It seemed that Tenten was in the clear.

-----------

"Oh...touchy. Well see if you're like that when Master has his cock in your pussy? You a virgin, bitch? Well you soon won't be!" one clone laughed, before suddenly kissing Ino's lips. Before Ino had a chance to bite him though, he pulled back and licked his lips. "You taste good...What's wrong? Was that your first kiss?" he taunted.

-----------

"Hinata, come here please," Alex gently commanded. When Hinata did, he looked at the two and made sure they were face to face. "I want you both to understand, I am your Master. I own you, your bodies, your abilities, everything. If you disobey me, you will be hurt back. If you make me happy, then I promise I will give you pleasure and make your dreams come true to the best of my abilities." He then reached down and began to rub Hinata's clit and looked at Sakura, a confused look on his face. "Sakura...Can you speak?" he wondered as he teased Hinata.

--------------

While Alex had kept his calm, cool front for his girls, he knew all about Tenten breaking out. He quickly ordered a group of a dozen clones that had remained behind to deal with her. Knowing about her abilities made it easier, and half of the clone group clone made a large fan appear in their hands, copying Temari's abilities.

While six of them ran into the shed to deal with Tenten, the other half stayed behind, just in case plan A failed.

"We would advise you to stay where you are!" one of the clnoes yelled as he held an Iron Fan in his hands. "Or you will be beaten to unconsciousness! Master prefers uninjured sluts."

---------------

Sakura seemed to lay in a peaceful sleep, before moaning. "M-master...I can feel it!" she moaned. She moaned again and gripped on to anything she could get her hands on as she began pushing an egg out, not only one though. Soon another followed, and another until there were three eggs on the bed, and Sakura had felt another climax rock her body.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 08-23-2009, 11:26 AM