Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
The old Sakura would have cried, would have begged for an abortion, for mercy. This was not that Sakura though. Instead, she let out a passionate, joyous moan as she came multiple times as once. One, two, three...her mind went numb at her fifth orgasm. "Thank you! Thank you, Master! Thank you Slugo! Thank you both! I'm your dirty whore, I swear to be yours forever, Master! Fuck Naruto! Fuck Kakashi! Fuck Sauske! Fuck Konaha! I don't care about the past anymore, only my Master!" the girl screamed as her body shook with another orgasm, before she went limp, a smile on her lips, as she laid down.

-------------------------

Alex held Sakura close, and screamed, "OUT!" The clones jumped away from Hinata and obeyed, knowing not to disobey the original. They practically ran out the door, and slammed it behind them. Alex locked the door, and looked at Hinata. "Hinata, are you okay?" he asked, leading Sakura to her. "Hinata, I'd like to introduce you to your fellow slut. You know her as Sakura Haruno. Sakura meet Hinata, your fellow slave," he introduced, taking off Sakura's ribbons and bows, feeling the pink haired girl's butt and breasts.

--------------

The clones in Ino's room smiled, before walking up to the girl and beginning to undress her, cutting off her clothing, but being careful not to cut the ropes. "Bitch looks hot," one said. "Agreed. Want my advice, Ino? Don't try anything when the boss comes around. He can either be a source of pleasure for you, or a source of pain. Your pick," the other laughed as he groped Ino's tits.

--------------

The two guards in Tenten's room stared at her body, doing more staring of her body then watching out for any tricks. "Man, bitch, you got a nice rack. Bet Master's going to make it grow even bigger though. You ever wanted F sized tits?" one smiled, an erection being noticeable as he imagined her with bigger tits. "And your ass...Your ass is going to be big and tight. You might want to consider growing your hair out, slut. Master likes sluts with long hair."

((What about Temari? (Looks back at my post....Oh.))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 08-20-2009, 12:55 PM