Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Silvia nearly cried out as Casey pulled away from her and it took years of her training to hold her back. She blushed at his question and as he slowly removed her gown and said "I feel...so strange. Its like nothing I have ever felt before." She said softly. Then she felt her legs being spread and looked down between her breasts to see what Casey was doing.

He told her what he was going to do and she tried to prepare for it but was unable hold back her soft moans of pleasure as his finger slipped into her warm folds. Casey would find that she was surprisingly tight, the result of her muscular and toned body as well as they years and years of virginity. She wiggled a little as he bumped into her hymen and sighed gently as he pulled his finger out of her.

"Mastur...Masturbation?" She asked before she arched her back a little and moaned, her hands coming down and tangling themselves in Casey's hair as he licked her flower and then plunged into it. "Ahhh...C-Casey...that feels s-so good!" She moaned, never having been stimulated like this in her life.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Maero - 08-15-2009, 04:54 AM