Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Inn)

Solia laughed along with him. "Yeah, you should watch where you're pressing," she scolded the wolf in a mock-angry voice. "As for sleep, I have to say I'm exhausted. Thanks for the massage, too. I don't think my muscles have felt this relax in a long while." The young spellcaster yawned softly and laid down while closing her eyes. "Good night, Faiz."

Outside, the wind continued to gust uncontrollably. A single blur of shadow passed the window. Whether it be an illusion created by the wind or fact, several pure white feathers floated gently in the air outside the inn window despite the powerful gale.

(Aqueorlitus)

Alexander smiled. "I suppose you are correct. Walking into this with a negative outlook will only serve to spell out our demise. Our elders usually warn the younger Restocasians about that. You are far more wiser than I first imagined, Mika." He took another bite of his food and chewed it slowly, taking in the strong taste of the honey.

The old lady chuckled once again. "This dragoness here is indeed smart. She knows good food when she tastes it."

A questioning look chanced upon Ariadne's face. "I don't know if intelligence has anything to do with determining whether something tastes good or not," the princess muttered inaudibly. She swallowed the rest of the food in her mouth and spoke for all to hear this time. "Um, yeah. Regardless, Mika is really smart, not to mention powerful. If anyone can get rid of those fools in the Aqua Castle, it's her."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 08-13-2009, 12:23 PM