Join our server on Discord

Wild Arms the RP (Private for Wolven, Amonkou, and me)
(Srry for taking so long)

It didn't take long for the unusual pair to make their way into the temple, having gone behind the others that apparently also took this day to go treasure hunting and monster slaying. Still, Liam has his gun at the ready, and Faia kept touching the hilt of her sword. The smell of blood hung in the air, a scent not lost on Faia or Liam. The moved cautiously, seeing another pair of figures up ahead, which they approached slowly.

Liam thought it odd that an Elw was in a place like this, and guessed he and Faia looked friendly enough to simply give them something so rare. He simply took the necklace, examining it carefully while Faia immediately donned hers. "Pretty..." She murmured, holding it up in the light and seeing it reflect brightly.

The male simply wrapped the thing around his wrist, holstering his ARM for now, but not relaxing yet. "I suppose I should thank you for the necklace, but I wont. I have an important matter to attend to here. And I already reluctant on taking that Draken female over there with me, let alone tagging along with another bunch of drag-me-downs."
An intelligent, rational person will never win an argument against an idiot. Stupidity will always have you outgunned and outmanned. -Mech

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wild Arms the RP (Private for Wolven, Amonkou, and me) - by Amonkoudo - 08-13-2009, 09:01 AM