Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Casey deepened the kissed when his mate opened her muzzle to moan, his tongue flicked against hers in a passionate filled kiss. The human rubbed her slit pushing the paper thin silk outfit into her pussy. He brakes the kiss as he pulls away, "How do you feel Silvia?" he asked with a warm smile, as he pulls his hand away from her pussy and the other from her breast. He slowly removes the robe wanting her to wear it again sometime helping her get it off. "Mmm your body is beautiful," he murred as he pulled the gown all the way down and pulled it off of her. He spread her legs some as he laid down between her legs.

"Now just relax I am going to lick your pussy now," he said as he placed his hand upon her sex rubbing gently as he pushed a finger into her folds. He didn't feel a hymen like in a normal virgin girls on earth, he remembered her race were warriors and she must of have broken in a fight already. He pushed the digit in deeper up nearly his knuckle and felt her hymen. He wondered why it was in deeper and realized that with all the fighting her people did it would get broken so much more easily in combat and to prevent it from breaking prematurely it was deeper within her body by about an inch. He pulls his finger out slowly just as it as about to leave her snatch he pushed it back in, "What I am doing now is called masturbation this is something you can do for yourself as well," he explained letting her know pleasuring oneself can be a good thing.

Soon he pulled his finger out as he lowers his head slowly watching her with his eyes. He breathed in her scent it was pleasant aroma to it. He began to lick her pussy a few times as he looked up at her, "Mmm you taste good my mate," he cooed as he pushed his tongue into her folds.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Casey the furry one - 08-12-2009, 02:17 PM