Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"You don't get it, do you? I don't care about truth, or lies, good and evil, you or even my kingdom! Everything, pales in comparison to Grace. She is perfection, and you are not. For her, I will do anything!" he yelled, before grabbing her and placing her back on the bed, and revealing his wolf dick to Ren, which was semi hard from watching Ren struggle. "And I will make you realize your position!" he shouted, before slamming his dick into Ren's pussy, his cock growing as it entered her.

-----------

Alex smiled and continued to fuck Silvia, his cock growing and hardening until it became harder than ever before. His fear of Silvia, his time away from her, it turned into lust for his perfect slave, and he wildly fucked Silvia, his large, hard cock going in and out of her, balls smacking against her. "I love you Silvia. I love you, my perfect little slut!" he moaned.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 08-11-2009, 08:16 AM