Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Casey felt her press up against him more and murred softly. He decided to go with the direct approach, "If you want I can show you tonight...?" he trailed off as he yawned sleepily and snuggled close rubbing himself against her body as he fidgeted some. "Yet if we do we need some sort of energy drink to keep us going if you want a long session we do oral sex on each other were you put my cock in your muzzle and suck on it gently, then I lick your pussy, then we would mate," he explained their fist option. He slid a paw up to her chest and reached into her paper thin gown and cupped one of her breasts gently caressing it. "As for our second option I could lick your pussy till you orgasm, then you suck me off?" he suggested. "Or we can could do some mutual masturbation where you wrap your paw around my cock stroking it. While I run a finger over your pussy and then slowly push in and pump my finger or fingers in and out gently," he suggested, he kissed her neck while he started to get aroused again.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Casey the furry one - 08-11-2009, 07:33 AM