Join our server on Discord

Wild Arms the RP (Private for Wolven, Amonkou, and me)
Casey and Jasmine finally made their way to the entrance. The young Elw decided to explain what was actually going on, "You me and four others are supposed to go into the Temple of the Elements with the six tear drop pendents in my pack. We will face the six primary elemental guardians. Then we would be allowed into the inner sanctum where is some living metal left from the Great War over seven hundred years ago, Supposedly it would bind with our own weapons and make them stronger and be able to evolve to face the troubles that are to come," The young Elw explained.

Jasmine listened to the young boy's explanation, "Okay I see so this temple is over truly from the time of the Elw's," she said with a grin and wasn't just any temple but the temple with the six primary guardians. The guardians of Wind, Fire, Water, Earth, light and darkness. Then she wondered if her employer could be someone who was associated with this clan of remaining Elw's. "Do you know of an old man with silvery hair and scar over his right eye yet he still makes as striking face that you couldn't forget....," she trailed off as she held up her paw.

She hissed loudly sensing another Crimson noble but that couldn't be since she was the last one to be born since the rest of her clan decided to go to their eternal rest. She ran to the entrance to the temple scratching her finger once more drawing blood and forming it into a sword, she placed her blade on the wolf's vampire neck. "I am the last of the Crimson nobles. It is my duty to protect the Filgiai lowly vampires who tarnish the my clans name. So I will ask this once let me drink of your blood and see if you can control your lust with my own eyes?," she hissed believing the wolf just to be a lowly vampire that couldn't control his blood lust.

Casey was alone as he looked around curiously he heard someone else coming. Even though he was signaled to stay put he decided to see of it couldn't be the rest of the group. As he moved ahead he saw a drake and a young human, "Hello I'm Casey the Elw what you seek in within the temple good friends," he greeted them. He then pulled around his pack and got out three of the six tear drop necklaces and handed one to each of them. "This will allow you to enter the temple with everyone else that will be joining us," he explained
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wild Arms the RP (Private for Wolven, Amonkou, and me) - by Casey the furry one - 08-09-2009, 06:15 AM