Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
There was nothing left. Nothing. Her past was gone, time to accept that. Mike had broken her. Shattered her mind. She had nothing, nothing, but pleasure and her Master. "Oh Master!" she cried, accepting her fate, her sad, sad fate. "Thank you Master, for putting this wonderful slug into your slut's body! She loves it so! She doesn't care about Naruto, Sauske, nothing from her past! All I want now is you, Master! You and the pleasure you give me!" she moaned. "Thank you, Master, for showing me what a dumb slut I was! I'm forever yours, Master!"

----------------

Alex could feel his dick jump as he saw Sakura, and his mind raced though all the pleasurable things he could do to his little slut. "Sauske...I don't know how to repay you," he grinned. "Oh wait, I do. The death of your brother, Itachi," he grinned, and held his Sakura close. He suddenly picked her up bridal style, one hand groping her ass as the other held her back. He began walking to his shed, looking at Sauske. "Do you know if Hinata is still in there?" he asked.

Whatever answer he gave back he would then say, "Sauske, I'm putting you in charge of my clone army. Tell them to transform themselves into some disguises and enter Konaha. I want as many sleeper agents as we can get in that village. Also, tell them to also go to the Village of the sand. I plan on perhaps capturing Temari next, so I want eyes and ears in there. You're in charge while I play with my girls and break in Tenten and Ino. Don't let me down, Master Uchiha," he grinned, before carrying Sakura into the shed, and stood in the mansion like underground, walking to where he last left Hinata.

-------------------

Temari and Tenten were also put into the mansion. They were placed in separate rooms, with two clones both inside, and out of the rooms. The clones inside used their limitless chakra to summon ropes on to the girls, wrapping them in a way that everytime they moved, the rope would pleasure their pussies, even though they were both still clothe.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 08-08-2009, 06:54 PM