Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Sauske walked out to meet Alex. "I trust everything went well." He said as Ino and Tenten were dragged away. "Thats allot of women, what do you really intend to do with them all?" He asked. But before Alex could answer he shook his head. "Doesnt matter. You wanted Sakura right?" He snapped his fingers and Sakura walked out. She was nearly naked hardly dressed at all. Across her pussy and breasts, just barely covering them, were strip of red wrapping paper. To add to that, she had a big red bow on her head and wore a red leather collar. She blushed timidly, a cute present for Alex. "I managed to...reprogram her. She is basically a clean slate at this point. It was the only thing I could do since even repressing the memories of what you did would hardly count as a permanent solution due to memory relapses."

Sakura timidly walked over to the two of them, her hands behind her back, blushing cutely still. She looked at Alex and then at Sauske. He nodded and she came forward and placed her head on Alex's chest, nuzzling him and cuddling into him with her eyes closed. "A sign of affection. Do whatever you want with her now."

-------------

Mike nodded and said "I know, and if you embrace that now then maybe I will spare you a little bit, but I have to be convinced." As he spoke, the slug got a little bigger and vibrated more, now at the entrance to her womb, poking its head in slowly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 08-08-2009, 06:36 PM