Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
(Lol, well, I was thinking "What does Sakura have?" Then I remembered that she sucks and the only thing she had is good grades so I figured I'd take a stab at that)

"Because I can, because I feel like it. Because you cant stop me, because it pleases me. Because I dont see you as a real person. I dont see you as anything other than a thing, my play thing. And you misbehaved. You know Hinata is still a virgin? I havent fucked her once yet, and thats because she is a good slave. But you, your so weak! It disgusts me! And yet you still tried to be tough? Ha! On what grounds?! When have you ever been strong? Or even slightly useful? Your a waste of space and for you to even consider talking back to me is a capital offense. And that is why you are going to suffer, that is why you will never be a ninja! But I can make you suffer less if you please me...or much much worse if you do not."

By now the slug had nearly reached her womb and had started to vibrate as if it were purring continuously. Its slime tingled and stimulated her inner pussy and it seemed to be getting thicker and thicker insider her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 08-08-2009, 06:14 PM