Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
((Ouch. You're going to make her mentally retarded?! Cold, Silver, even for you...Rolleyes ))

Sakura froze with terror, and tears fell down her eyes like a waterfall. "NO! Please! W-why are you doing this!? I never did anything to you, I don't even know your name! Why are you cruel to Hinata and I!?" she screamed, before letting out a loud moan as the slug pleasured her body. "No...no...please...please stop!" she begged as she was pleasured.

-------------------

"So how is Sakura?" Alex asked as he ordered one of his clones to bring over his body. He would then return his soul to his body, and had a group of his clones hold on to Ino and Tenten, and if the weapon master girl resisted, used Ino as a hostage, holding a kunai to the blonde's neck. "A shame...I kind of missed have tits," the boy joked, laughing as he walked up to Sauske.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 08-08-2009, 06:00 PM