Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Casey bowed to Graklen as he shut the door, "No I think I got it from here," he stated with a smile. He had a great teacher now to teach him the way of combat and how to talk to Silvia with his fists. He walked down the corridor and thought about the day events. He wondered how he should tell his mate why he wanted her to be willing to mate with him. Soon the reached their room and walked in and closed the door. "Hey Silvia I got me a teacher so I can learn how to use the guyver," he explained with a smile since that one thing went right for him. He then stipped from his clothes again and stood this just in his boxers.

"Oh the reason I rejected your offer to mate was because you weren't willing. I know you were willing to do your duty and give yourself to me if I asked it of you. But to me it would be like using a blow up doll... or love doll. I want a mate that can be passionate with me," he explained as he walked over to her side of the bed and knelt down on one knee and smiled. "So I ask you as a man to a woman to give me the time I need to learn to talk to you with my first and be the mate you want before I bed you the most gorgeous woman I have even seen?" he asked her, to him it sounded so corny yet he hoped it worked.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Casey the furry one - 08-04-2009, 02:29 PM