Join our server on Discord

Diablo II (private for me and Crimson Fox)
The skeletal armadillo walked forward in front of everyone, and shook it bony head trying to get them to follow him. When no one took noticed of him he opened his mouth and spoke, "Follow...," he the trailed surprised he as his mouth hung open, "follow me I know where the den is but be careful we are pretty close," he stated. "Also the are fallen near and in the den they are a type of imp they go running scared when one is slain. Yet do realize the that the Fallen shaman that is with a group will resurrects them," he stated with disdained since that's how he died.

The young priest chuckles softly as he watched it jaw dropped. He imbued his creation with more power than normal so it could speak and help them find the den if evil. the necromancer gulped some when he heard about the shaman and new of them since they could revive the recently did with the power from the Diablo. "They're very dangerous, and yes we should kill a few of the fallen imps and aim for the shaman ," stated grimly as he gulped again. He was still very wet behind the ears and wondered what real combat would be like.

Diane nodded as then placed her own hand on the ground wisps of the either parted looking like tendrils of smoke a forest like image appeared as as a mid size bear appeared that was Diane spirit animal walked forth from the spiritual forest. Its fur was dark earthy brown. As it moved it seem to disappear as it moved making the mighty beast seem more majestic than it was. "Come on Kala we got work to do," she said to her spiritual guide and companion. Then she looked at the group and asked, "Would you like for me to stand back and fight from distance and support or fight on the front lines?" she asked since she could easily do both.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diablo II (private for me and Crimson Fox) - by Casey the furry one - 08-03-2009, 10:07 AM