Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Inn)

Solia cringed slightly, but soon felt her muscles relax. "Ahhhhh, that feels really good, Faiz," she sighed. As the massage continued, she moaned softly. "You're just too good at this, mrmmmnn," she managed. Her back was feeling better than it had in quite a while.

(Aqueorlitus)

Alexander waited patiently on the couch in the front room of the house sipping ginger tea that the old lady had kindly brewed for him. "Ah, great. I get paired with heavy sleepers. How the hell am I supposed to rely on them in battle?" He hushed when he heard footsteps approaching. It was the old lady with a plate of hot cakes drizzled with honey and a glass of cold milk. She set the plate in his lap and placed the glass of milk on the table in front of him.

"There you are, dearie," she said gently. "Yummy breakfast for such a brave warrior off to save the town." She handed the boy an aluminum fork.

"Hmm, aluminum? Still using this junk, I see," Alexander said with indifference. "Of course, it is no offense to you, kind lady. It's just that we use silver in Restocasia to make dishes and eatery."

From inside the room, Ariadne could hear pleasant conversation. Her nose wiggled slightly as the aroma of the delicious breakfast penetrated her nostrils.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 08-02-2009, 02:40 PM