Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Inn)

Solia closed her eyes peacefully. "Mmm, I couldn't be more comfortable, love," she sighed in bliss. She hadn't realized how much tension had built up in her back. "Um, maybe you could keep that up? Perhaps you could rub a bit firmer? My back's not feeling so good, and your paws are like magic..."

(Aqueorlitus)

A flame of a candle in the kitchen flickered to life. Standing in the kitchen were the old lady and Alexander. The Restocasian boy let out a sigh of relief and sheathed his dagger. "I apologize for startling you, old lady. I imagined you a miscreant searching for treasure or the sort."

The old lady seemed to have calmed down from the surprise. "I'd feel sorry for any villain who came to my humble home in search of treasure," she spoke softly. "There is nothing in this house of value except your lives." She went back to what she was doing which turned out to be cooking.

"What are you making?" Alexander asked curiously.

"I'm making my famous maple syrup hot cakes," the old lady replied, her voice tranquil. "I'm hoping the smell will arouse your friends." She chuckled.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 08-02-2009, 01:33 PM