Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Cale smiled suddenly and replied "Will do my mistress, Im just going to show the human to the guyver killer, I figure he would be the only strong enough or even willing to train him... Your so sexy when you use the mind link." With that Cale led him up the ship swiftly. "Ah stop whining, the creators wont kill you, or harm you, they are not allowed. You are basically the prince of my race now and Silvia's first and only mate. The real reason that the guyver suit even counts as a fair weapon is because its biotech armor, which means it is now locked all over your DNA. Our women are different from most in that they are very fertile and preserve even the most delicate genes into the offspring. In other words there is a fifty fifty chance that if you breed with Silvia, your child could be born with a guyver suit of his own. Mix that up with all your ancient creator fighting genes, Silvia's draconic genes as her feral state and your child is bound to rule the galaxy. You getting hurt would start an outright war with my people against the creators, and dont think that the creators hold all the cards. Although rare, there are warriors amongst us who can defeat Gyuvers one on one. Im taking you to see one right now."

They reached the metal door and Cale knocked on it gently. "Graklen, its Cale. I am bringing you a new apprentice." He called. there was movement within the room and slowly the door opened. Graklen stepped out with a yawn and wiped his eyes. "An apprentice? At this late hour?" He asked sleepily. "He's Silvia's Jinkari, I think you can understand why this one needs work, and your the one to do it Elder Graklen." Cale said with a bow.

Graklin nodded and looked at Casey. "So your a guyver huh? Do you wish training?" Despite his youthful appearance, Graklen was by far the oldest one on the ship, living well over a thousand years of war. And although his body did not show this, his old eyes did.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Maero - 08-02-2009, 04:42 AM