Join our server on Discord

Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle)
Masquerade grimaced as Nothus wrapped his arm around Alex's shoulders and rubbed one of his hands vigorously on the noble's hair, making a complete mess of his fur. "Hey, it's no problem!" he exclaimed. "Sleeping at this place is impossible anyways, especially since I have to share the place with a crazy baker." The feathered serpent looked to Masquerade. "So, I get to go right?"

The baker frowned. "I was serious, Nothus. You can't go. You didn't get an invitation. You'll just have to watch from the rooftops as usual."

Nothus sighed and stopped messing up Alex's fur. "So, I am once again rejected. They only realize the magnificent talents of the baker, but fail to see that every good baker needs a good assistant. And here I am! Yet, I am still offered no invitation. Oh well. Have fun at that fanciful party and keep me in your memories. Know that I shall be watching you from above...on...the rooftops," he concluded theatrically.

Masquerade slapped his palm to his face. "Well, Alex. What do you think of my crazy assistant?"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle) - by Masquerade - 08-01-2009, 11:56 PM