Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Inn)

Solia smiled like she always had. "It's nothing. It's just that I worry that Aussa won't really take the time to rest until he finally collapses and there's no way to help him. He's been working really hard. I think he's still grieving over Masquerade and has chosen to put himself to work in order to push aside his feelings. At this rate, there's no telling what will happen to him." She sighed.

Outside of the room's window, the wind was blowing mercilessly. Gray clouds covered the sky, but were soon to be carried away by the persistent gusts that plagued the town.

"I guess the storm really won't last that long." Ariadne leaned her head against Faiz. "We have try to talk to Aussa soon. It will be for his own good."

(Aqueorlitus)

Ariadne took Mika's notion about the old lady getting used to the storm into consideration, and when she mentioned her brother, the princess began thinking of the others that were supposed to meet up with them at Narastola. But all thoughts were pushed aside as the dragoness kissed her. Ariadne kissed back, but kept it simple. She didn't want to cross over any boundaries that shouldn't be crossed. Damn that Ardeal...if only I had met her first..., she thought as the kiss continued. She stroked Mika's hair gently as they kissed. It was like the storm outside didn't even exist--it was just her and Mika.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 08-01-2009, 11:16 PM