Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Inn)

Solia plopped down right next to Faiz. It was just her and him in the room. Ardeal and Aussa got the room next door. Some travellling supplies were already packed in new leather travelling bags on a nearby wooden table that looked recently polished. They must have been Aussa's doing.

"That Aussa," Solia sighed. "I don't know how he manages to get everything in check like this. When does he find time to do it?" She looked over at her tired lover. "Maybe we should tie him to his bed and make him rest for a whole day. He makes it seem like he never runs out of energy, but I'm afraid that it's escaping his grasp and he won't stop until he's..." she broke off. Her eyes started to water, but she refused those dreadful tears passage.

(Aqueorlitus)

Ariadne blushed. "Y-yeah, kind of," she replied sleepily and smiled. "Storms usually don't bother me, but this one...this one is different. It's almost magical in a way. I can't be the only one to feel it."

Another loud blast of thunder rumbled across the sky, and the blinding flash of lightning was soon to follow.

"I don't know how that old lady sleeps through all of this, and there's no telling if Alexander is getting any sleep either." Ariadne smiled again and gazed into Mika's eyes. "At least I have you."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 08-01-2009, 08:39 PM