Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
"Ah and now we have something in common." Cale said. "I had the very same question for my "Jinkari". Well, kinda the same. You see, since we were bonded, I wanted to know her better, to make her grow closer to me. We were already in love, its a rare thing for my race, but I couldnt seem to stop from arguing and misunderstanding her. I Kept thinking to myself "How do I show this woman I love her while in battle? How can I make my fury and zeal properly reflect my feelings for her?

"The answer was there was no much I could do. In battle, its hard for her race, like it is for your, to really share feelings with one another. My race is the same, but in the other way. There are ways for you to show Silvia you care for her outside of battle, but these are subtle and sensitive things, and you will need to at least get the ground plan out with a few fight before any of it can succeed." Cale stopped and added "And if you are even able to last a minute in a fight with her it will impress her greatly, because it will mean that you worked that hard just to have a conversation with her in her language. If you want, I know who can properly train you for this."

---------

Silvia scowled. "Then he will not be fighting me on his own merits! He already has a guyver, how many more advantages can be given to him before a fight can be considered one sided? Your not helping him, your just making him some kind of monster. If he uses all that against me then I might as well be fighting my father's armored feral form! He will learn only how to beat and destroy, but not the dance or passion of battle. I know this can be hard for you to understand but there is a way of fighting. It doesnt need to be fair or even but it needs to be there. He needs to learn to fight, like I did, like my father, like my people! Without that he might as well be a machine."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Maero - 08-01-2009, 04:38 PM