Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
He nodded realizing his own folly when he asked Silvia to be something she couldn't be. "I see now I been trying to work with her in as if she was human. I never truly realized how much fighting helped you understand each other. I got to make it up to and show her that I do want this to workout between us," he stated in disbelief it was so alien to him.

"I mean to show a girl I liked then on earth I buy her flowers or chocolates as a sign of affection. So outside of battle how can I so Silvia that I do enjoy her company or even let her I actually like the fact she is a powerful woman? Also how should conduct myself I mean I know so little about your all's code of conduct?" he asked.
--------------
Debbie nodded, "He is being passionate in the way he was taught be be from birth. he was taught to use words to try and woe a woman not be feats of strength. Also you should teach him how to fight if you want him to learn your peoples ways and learn that is about passion for you all and how it keeps you sane?" she suggested.

"About the guyver unit that he has I did some research and found out it takes what the host know of combat so in theory he did beat you even though he may have been unconscious. So he can become a strong warrior that you want by your side. His DNA is different than a normal humans as well the you were both in ship classified him a sleeping class D Zoalord so he may be one of the lowest ranking members of the commanding zoanoids. So when I awoken is genetic memory it made it were he will be able to fight better and become stronger with greater ease. And stirred up that latent genetic pattern for that Zoalord form. In other word he would have a powerful form like your feral one but with psychic mind powers and other viable skills," Debbie stated lettign the Jinkair know that she was trying to help Casey be a mighty warrior as well.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Casey the furry one - 07-31-2009, 05:34 AM