Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Casey sighed some as they walked down the corridor. "Yes I know what I did wrong it I see now. But what I want from Silvia is to know her as an individual. What I want to know the Silvia who does the missions she enjoys them and want to prove who strong she is. the one goes to the beach with friends, the one who sits at in her room reading a good book," he said. He sighed again, "But what does she go and do but say I got to please you or I will be shamed because I am the princess. I want that I want her to hate or love me because she chooses not because duty demands it.... Hell I am even willing became a warrior because that's is what would make her happy and respect me," he stated not sure what do make of Silvia at the moment.
----------------------------------
"Silvia he is much more easier to figure out than you think. But lets start with the sex first," Debbie suggested. "Casey doesn't want you to whore yourself out because of your duty he would feel like he would need to pay you money when you do have sex,," she states bluntly about how Silvia's mate would feel about if she had sex with him for just duty alone. "Now get this he does like powerful women like yourself especially since your a warrior princes. That also explains why he won't force himself on you he thinks you would beat the crap out of him if he tried," she stated with a fit if giggles since she found that interesting fact kinda out there. "What he wants the most if for you to stop standing on ceremony and be yourself I mean like when you go the beach with friends or family for fun. Or you just kick back at home with a good book. That's the Silvia he wants to know," Debbie said with a smile.

"Oh do realize that money to him doesn't mean much at the moment to him. Once he grew up poor since his family didn't have that much money. Second do realize he even told you he lost his home and his way of life today because of what happen," she sighed sadly knowing kinda how he felt because a few of her friends ostracized her when she became mated Cale. "So he doesn't have a friend or anyone he can relate to. Third do realize your from different planets and ways of life so your values will be different, so like when he turned his back on you he didn't mean to insult you. He only did that because he figured you would do the same and get some sleep with out anything being awkward. Last but not least what you need to know is that you have to work on the relationship day to day to make it work I mean me and Cale know each for six years and been mates for the last two now do realize we still get into arguments about our up bringing," she said hoping now that Silvia had a better understanding of Casey.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Casey the furry one - 07-30-2009, 04:50 PM