Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
She looked back up at him, her face muddy now. He was holding something out towards her. It was a soaked cloth of some sort, she did not know what it was or what to do with it. Still, she sat up, her naked body fully exposed now and took it tentatively in her hands. She looked at it for a second and then placed it on her head, using it to keep the rain out of her eyes. She then looked at him and tilted her head as she spoke.

She could understand that he was speaking, and understood the meaning of words like "I" Which meant he, and "me" And "You" Which was here. But most of the other words, although she recognized them as words, were a mystery to her since she did not know what they were. Things like "Warmth" And "food" had no meaning to her, she did not know what they could possibly be.

Still, she understood enough and nodded slowly. "I...go with you..." She said through her trembling lips, and began to stand for the first time in her life. She groaned in pain from the large bruise on her stomach from where she had hit the swing set and stumbled , falling back down and scraping her knee. She saw red blood begin to appear and t panicked her. "B-Bad!" She yelled, looking at her scrape. She began to cry again as she watched her precious blood leave her, and she placed her hands clumsily over her scrape, not knowing that it would scab and heal. "H-Help..." she begged weakly, confused, lost and bleeding.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 04:21 PM