Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
"As you wish." Cale said with a sigh. "Jinkari." He added. He began to walk down the hallway with him and said "So, I take it you know what you did wrong right? Always be at least five paces away from a Draconic before turning your back, otherwise its an insult of weakness." He sighed and placed his hands behind his head as he walked, looking up at the lights. "So...your a guyver huh?"

------

Silvia sighed as Casey left and sat down on her bed. "Its not bad enough that he is a human, and a weak one at that, but he is also so difficult! Why cant he just accept that he is a Jinkari? He should be happy, he has life security, all the wealth my people own, access to all of our history, and can basically order me to do whatever he likes. And yet he seems dead bent on making me something Im not. He keeps talking about making me into something other than a princess, other than who I was raised to be. Whats so wrong with me doing my duty?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:08 PM