Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Debbie nodded her head already knowing that Silvia didn't want her mate died just yet and walked in with her mate Cale. "Look sorry for pulling something so low but I figured you would might want me to fix his mind and help you understand what his people are like since mine and his are similar on as far as relationships go," she stated as the young rabbit walked over towards the Jinkari and looked him over with an odd look in her eyes. "I see now," she said it was pretty simple to fix his mind where he would remember everything.

Casey backed away from the blue rabbit and black striped the rabbit. He wasn't sure what was wrong here but something was totally different about her. To make matter's worse he couldn't understand what she been saying at all.

The rabbit smiled at the human gently and entered his mind. Relax I'm a friend and I will fix your mind and talk to Silvia some as you talk to Cale my mate she told him in his native tongue. She then reached out with her paws and placed her digit on his temples.

Casey didn't back away this time as Debbie placed her fingers on his temples. He could feel her in his mind as she help cause his memories to resurface slowly yet quickly at the same time. About thirty minutes later he had all of his memories back. He cringed as the rabbit went deeper into his mind and even into his genetic memories and awoken them.

Debbie forehead was covered in sweat as she broke the from the psychic link. There was a scared look in her eyes as she sighed didn't know what she just did in Casey but it was not what she thought it was and it would take several days to know for sure what she did to the young man. She smiled quickly, "Your all better now Casey," she said in English.

"Thanks but I would like to work things out with Silvia this is our problem Debbie," he stated knowing what he did wrong earlier from brief glimpse into Debbie's mind. He turned to to his mate, "Look I didn't know what I did was just a grievous insult when I turned my back on you," he said softly as he looked away sadly.

Debbie coughed some, "Look Casey it is okay but I am going to have a talk with her some, while Cale gives you a crash course in dragonic ethics," she stated firmly in a women tone that don't argue.

Casey gulped and nodded as he walked over to Cale. "Hello Cale and why don't we take a walk?" he asked opening the bedroom door.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Casey the furry one - 07-30-2009, 02:42 PM