Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Casey sighed some as he felt his mate pull away from him. He thought about turning over shrugged it off. Yet when he heard her what he thought was a sob, he realized he must have insulting the dragoness deeply for her to silently cry out. The human rolled over as he faced Silvia he could clearly see that she was pissed and it almost looked as if she was holding back maniacal laughter. "I don't know what I did to piss...," he trailed off as he heard a knock on their door. He looks at his watch and presses the glow button and sees that it is five A.M. and he wondered who the fuck would be disturbing them this late.

Debbie a young Rabbit girl of twenty-one stood outside of Jinkari chambers. She has had a headache since Casey arrived and his mateship to the announced over the com system. Which as already turned into a migraine because she was a floor below the Jinkari's room and could clearly hear and feel what they were going through. She was now outside their room with her Dragonic mate she so could talk Silvia about a few things about Casey's culture. The reason she brought her mate along was so he could give a crash course in dragonic behavior and ethic just to get the two love beds through the night without killing each other. She knocked again, "Jinkair Silvia please let us in we need to talk and you both are giving me a dam migraine," she grumbled. Then she entered Silvia's mind if you don't I will broadcast my thoughts all over the ship and tell them how Casey has shamed you if you don't open so Debbie threatened knowing it was a risky gamble at the moment but she knew the Jinkair and Jinkari could their help.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Casey the furry one - 07-30-2009, 01:14 PM