Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Silvia hesitated. It was a difficult question. Silvia that warrior did not want to mate with him, while Silvia the princess did simply to fulfill her duty. She turned away and slowly said "No...I do not. I am a warrior, I have always been a warrior and have been untouched for all my life. I wanted to one day mate with the strongest being in the universe so that my race would elevate and I would be the bride of someone truly powerful....But that is not my fate. I belong to you my Jinkari, take me when she wish to and do not hold back for my sake, it would only make me look weaker."

Casey would now have to choose. If he did mate with her then the warrior in her would take a very bad blow, but to refuse her was to shame her and her family and make her look weak, an insult that was normally met with severe torture and death to her people. Although Casey need not fear for his life, Silvia would be hurt either way.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 07:32 AM