Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Casey moaned oh so softly as she caressed his throbbing phallus. "I understand but do realize that even though it is your duty to make me satisfied and content with you," he trailed off as she made a cut long her robes reminding him that her claws weren't just for show. He nodded understanding the root of the problem that she had not concept of courtship since her people were totally blunt with each other about what they wanted.

As he gazed at her body it she was exquisite and he craved to touch it intimately. "I know where your coming from Silvia. Yet do realizing your shaming me by disrespecting my beliefs. I won't ask you to except them but I want you to understand them so you know at least were I am coming from," he said as he placed a hand just below her one of her breast's and turned around some so his body was pressed against hers some. "Now I will ask you one more time are you personally wanting to mate?" he asked her as he brought his face close to hers in he wanted her to kiss him as a the sign that she herself was wanting this.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Casey the furry one - 07-30-2009, 02:09 AM