Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Silvia blushed a little but did not fight anything he did. When he released her hand she began to gently rub against him with it, enticing him further. "My Jinkari should never be like this." she said softly as he nuzzled her neck. "It is my job to make sure you are satisfied with me...I would be shamed if you werent." She blushed a little harder and took her remaining hand and laid it between her breasts. She extended one of her claws and hooked her dress a little. She slowly drew her claw down, cutting a line in the thin fabric evenly between her breasts.

"My people normally simply mate and end it, but I realized that humans were different from my research. Your people enjoy something called "foreplay"...Feel free to practice it on my body." She said almost seductively as she stopped cutting her dress just under her belly button. Becasue of this, her breasts were just barely covered by the thing fabric and her abs and belly button were bare. Silvia was toned, but not bulky. She was very in shape, but not a monster or a washboard. Her pale skin, that which was not around her shoulders, hands, elbows or feet, was flawless despite all her years of battle. The rest was a shining display of smooth silver scales that shown as brightly as her eyes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 01:38 AM