Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
He shook his head, "Our people value different things do realize that in my world if I'm right, mates are were two people work together. Also on by human standards if I forced myself on you would still be rape, and I my gut tells me that I am not that type of person," he said smiling gently at his mate rubbing her side. "No I find your people interesting to say none the less I mean you don't have wing and your markings are different than your nephew," he stated avoiding her question on whether or not he found her attractive or not at the moment.

The human decided to show her that he did find her hot and sexy looking in his own way. He reached over and grasped her paw and placed it under the sheets. He placed it on his groin so she could feel his erect cock, "If I didn't find you attractive. I wouldn't be aroused at the moment with having you so close. Also I don't know a guy in his right mind would fight you attractive anyway," he said as he let go of her paw. "Also if your not ready then or need more time to get used to me then. I will be willing to wait till you are," he stated as he leaned his head over and nuzzled her neck, he realized her scales were soft and and smooth even when he rubbed against then in the wrong direction.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Casey the furry one - 07-30-2009, 12:43 AM